Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Elf on the Shelf 2013

This year's Christmas season is shorter than last year's season.  As a result, we have less days to celebrate Elf on the Shelf.  At first this made me a little excited as I thought about the amount of work it will save me; however, once I tried to figure out all the fun stuff to do with the Elf this year, I was bummed that I couldn't do it all.  So, I came up with my schedule for the month which you will see below to help me make sure I do the ones that I really want to do.  I know this may seem overboard, but I'm not the most creative person at 8pm at night and need to just look at something that tells  me what to do so I can just do it quickly.  

Hope you are inspired to make your own Elf on the Shelf Calendar so that your nights can go smoother too! :)

Lastly, in case you are looking for some photo inspiration, here are all the Elf ideas I did last year: 


No comments: